FUMC offers Confirmation classes each year to primarily 8th and 9th graders. Sign-up is in the fall and our instructional classes run on Sundays from September through March from 4:00 to 5:00pm. Retreat, prayer, lessons, speakers, questions, discussions, serving and meaningful conversation all bring us to the end of the year where students consider their relationship with God. Students, who choose to, may then opt to become an official member of the church. If you would like more information on the class for 2018-2019, please contact Sue Craik, email@example.com or call Sue at 248-349-1144, ext. 20.
- Confirmation Classes, Sundays from 4:00 to 5:00 beginning September 30 through March 17
- Sunday, September 16 – Parent and Youth Confirmation Information Meeting in Room 10/11 – 4pm
- October 12-14 – Friday evening through Sunday morning. Confirmation Retreat at Howell Nature Center.
- Crop Walk class participation is October 7. 1:30-4:30 no additional class.
- No class Oct 14, November 25, December 23 and 30. January 20, February 10
- March 3 meet with pastors – 3pm-5pm
- March 10 is Confirmation Dinner/rehearsal
- March 17 is Confirmation Sunday at 9:15am and 11am