Thank you for joining us!
As part of your worship experience, we invite you to take a moment to perform any of the following actions by visiting the section just below the videos:
- Register your attendance,
- Submit a prayer request,
- Make an offering.
- Check out our virtual ministries, or
- Sign up for our newsletter for announcements and upcoming events
OPTION 2: Text–To–Give (easyTithe)
- Send a message to 248-457-5002.
- Text the amount you would like to give by simply entering the number only and send it.
- If this is your first time, you will be sent a text with a link that will take you to a website to set up your debit or credit card information that will subsequently be stored and matched to your phone number.
- After this first time set up, the next time you want to give, just send the amount you want to give to the phone number listed above and that’s it. You will receive a confirmation notice via text and email of your donation amount.
OPTION 3: Credit Card (easyTithe)
- Sign in or create a new account.
- Set up donation by choosing fund
- Set amount and click “add donation”
- You can also set this up as a recurring donation and it will automatically deduct the amount at a specified frequency.
- Next, enter your credit card details and billing information and click “submit”. An email confirmation will be sent to you.
OPTION 4: Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Always check our church calendar for most up to date info.
- NEW! Men’s Club is now meeting online! Contact Rick Watkins for more information.
- Sunday School
- SNL – Virtual fellowship games and activities, Join us! Contact Tracy Ortlieb if you did not get meeting info yet at email@example.com
- Faith Community Circles – Blog Discussions, contact Debbie Valencia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Congregation Care Calls – We are making calls each week to check-in our church family. We would like to hear from you either by email, phone or post on our Facebook Group. Let us know how things are going and don’t hesitate to contact anyone on staff if you need assistance.
- Music Collaboration – Annie and Lindsey are working with various people and ministries in the church in ways we can incorporate worship music remotely each week in our Sunday Devotionals. Be sure to join us each Sunday for worship through song, prayer, scripture, and a devotional message.