Welcome to the KidsConnect! Check back each week for updates on coming events, info on what we’re learning, and resources for faith formation at home.
This Week’s Events
- Wednesday, October 27th, 6:00-7:30pm-Midweek Recharge
- Moses and The Burning Bush (God calls me by name.)
- Sunday, October 31st-Sunday School:
- Preschool-Jacob and Esau (God loves differences.)
- Elementary-The Red Sea (God will lead us when we face challenges.)
- Wednesday, November 3rd-Midweek Recharge: The Red Sea
- Sunday, November 7th-Sunday School: Preschool-Jacob and Esau, Elementary-The 10 Commandments
- Friday, November 12th-Fall Themed Movie Night
As the fall weather has hit full force and it’s gotten darker earlier, we are moving our Midweek program inside. We will meet in rooms 5/7 for teaching and activities and move to the choir room for music time with Ms. Annie. Parents, you can drop off and pick up your children off at the sanctuary entrance on the upper level. You will continue to need to sign your child in and out each week. A leader will meet you at the entrance to help facilitate drop off and pick up.
Fall Movie Night
Join us in the chapel for our kids movie night! We’ll enjoy popcorn, make soda floats, and watch Over the Hedge together. Wear your favorite pajamas and slippers, and feel free to bring a sleeping bag and pillow for watching the movie.
Halloween is just around the corner. As you are out enjoying all the fun this year, you can use this coloring sheet to remind children that God is always with them! Click here for the coloring sheet!