Welcome to the KidsConnect! Check back each week for updates on coming events, info on what we’re learning, and resources for faith formation at home.
This Week’s Events
- Wednesday, November 10th–
- Midweek Recharge: Wandering in the Wilderness (God provides freedom from fear.)
- Friday, November 12th-
- Fall Themed Movie Night, 5:30-7:30 in the Chapel
- Sunday, November 14th–
- Sunday School:
- Preschool-Joseph and His Brothers (I can say “sorry” to my family.)
- Elementary-The Battle of Jericho (We can’t do it without God.)
- Sunday School:
- Wednesday, November 17th–
- Midweek Recharge: Wandering in the Wilderness
- Sunday, November 21st–
- Sunday School: Preschool-Joseph and His Brothers, Elementary-Naomi and Ruth
- Wednesday, November 24th–
- No Midweek Recharge
- Sunday, November 28th–
- Sunday School: Preschool-Giving Thanks, Elementary-David and Goliath
- Wednesday, December 1st–
- Midweek Recharge-Advent and Christmas
- Sunday, December 5th-
- Sunday School: Preschool-The Christmas Story, Elementary-Angels Visit
- Wednesday, December 8th-
- Night of 1000 Blessings (Last Midweek for 2021)
- Sunday, December 12th–
- Sunday School: Preschool -The Christmas Story, No Elementary Sunday School-Family Worship (Advent Song Fest)
- Sunday, December 19th–
- Sunday School: Preschool-Wise Men, Elementary-Jesus is Born
- Friday, December 24th–
- Christmas Eve: Worship Service Times TBD
- Sunday, December 26th–
- No Preschool or Elementary Sunday School-Family Worship
We want to hear from you! As we’re planning for our holiday activities and easing back into in person programming, we want to hear from our families to see what would be the most helpful for you. Please fill out this quick survey to let us know your level of comfort returning to in-person programming, as well as how we can best serve you during this time.
Our generosity challenge for this year, “Count Me IN!” asks for a personal reply to God’s call to be included, to get involved and to be invested in what God is doing. Our children will participate in the generosity challenge too! On November 7th, they will each received a bank and a “Count Me Too!” activity calendar. If you were not here on that date, you should be receiving one at your house sometime this week. These banks can be returned on November 21st in exchange for this year’s Advent-To-Go family devotional bag. If you will not be here on the 21st and you’d like to return your Count Me Too bank, please contact Rachel Lunning.
Night of 1000 Blessings
Join us on December 8, 2021 in the Fellowship Hall from 6:00-7:30 as we show our appreciation to the heroes in our community and our beloved seniors, as well as help our neighbors in need. During our Night of 1000 Blessings event we will create Blessing Bags and cards to bless our community. Come enjoy some fellowship while participating in our holiday outreach ministry. Please help by donating some of the items we will need for the Blessing Bags. Click here to see the donation list. Questions? Email Rachel Lunning.
This week’s thankfulness resource is a set of thank you cards that you can print off and have kids fill out. You can use them to discuss how we can show thankfulness to others and appreciate things that other people do for us each day. Download the Fall Thank You Cards For Kids here!.