FUMC Northville has a strong tradition of supporting our local ministries throughout the Advent season. Our Church & Society committee chooses local ministries each year to support as a congregation. Come learn more about these ministries and sign up to help them celebrate “The Best Gift of All” on Sunday, November 7th after worship in the Chapel. After November 7th sign-ups will be available on our website. Then, on Sunday, November 21st, we will come together for a “Generosity Ingathering” after worship to collect your donations.
- Salvation Army Bell Ringing Sign Up
- Civic Concern Item Donations
- MCHS Adopt A Child Sign Up
- MCHS Coat Drive for TIPS
- Christmas Ministry Monetary Donations
Two ways to support the Northville community
1) Let’s stock the Northville Civic Concern Pantry for the holidays!
Items most needed right now are regular size canned fruit, boxed macaroni and cheese, spaghetti sauce in cans or plastic jars, and paper towels.
2) Help families in our community feel experience the spirit of Christmas! This year we are collecting donations for Meijer gift cards and will participate in their Double/Triple donation drive. Every dollar you give will be tripled by Meijer to purchase the tiple the number of gift cards! Make donations payable to FUMC Northville with Meijer in the memo line, or donate by credit card under the tab “Christmas Ministry Monetary Donations”.
We are collecting coats, hats and gloves for the Teen Infants Parenting Services program sponsored by the Methodist Children’s Home Society. We will be helping 13 moms and 18 babies/toddlers.
Please donate women’s winter coats in sizes S-3X and infant/toddler coats in sizes 6mos. to 6. Coats will be collected on Sunday, November 21st at our Generosity Ingathering from 11:00am to 2:00pm. Questions? Email Lois Gibbons.